Multiplayer Zombies! Multiplayer Zombies!

Awesome

Really good, made it too the very end with the final boss but died :(
Great but there were no instructions so you had to fiqure out how the game worked and the chat was "wack" as if you were using the wasd it would go in the chat unless you shot and there was little time to chat anyways. The dieing was also confusing since you had no idea what was happening.
Overall a great game but can be made perfect with a little work! Keep making good games!
PS: I favorited the game :)

DoTz DoTz

Tab

If your going to do a game that involves buttons it is always good to get rid of the tab button so no one cheats but otherwise good game! Make it longer!

Flash Chatroom Flash Chatroom

Hilarious

When I first got in I didn't know if it was fake or not.
I was going to ask if this was real but I was worried if it was I'd embarass myself
Lol, 2 minutes later I figured it was fake and felt stupid!
Great job and awesome idea!

Only thing that could be better is if there was more messages!

Racing Spirits-1k contest Racing Spirits-1k contest

Well...

Gota give you props for doing it (considering I'm in the contest too :P)
API is not easy, I really have no idea how you even did it.
For all you player haters, THIS GAME ROCKS!

hollowbullet responds:

woot lol ya I prolly wont win the competition though but well practice makes perfect

How to get Deity How to get Deity

Thanks for the info

I thought the only way to get whistle points was by blowing them on submissions, now that I know I will be sure to go up. However this flash could have been better, try to spruce it up a bit, make it a bit more exciting, but overall a good flash!

Phil responds:

Glad to help.

Custom Cursor Made Easy Custom Cursor Made Easy

easier way

make a cursor make sure the circle is on the top left when you make it a movie clip
give it the instance cursor and give "cursor" the actions
onClipEvent (load) {
startDrag("_root.cursor", true);
Mouse.hide();
}

polyrhythmm responds:

I disagree.

functions are the easiest way.

Sports rpg demo Sports rpg demo

preloader

You need a preloader until that happens I will give you a 4

Jack-15 responds:

Ok, I don't know what you consider to be a preloader because I clearly have one, thanks to newgrounds. Please PM me with what your definition of a preloader is.

Devil From Darkness Devil From Darkness

Great Animation

I have to say that the animation for it was great but the title really didn't match the game but great job

VirusN responds:

wow! thanks man! i was needin' that!

Mario's Adventure 2! Demo Mario's Adventure 2! Demo

Great but has a glitch

It was great, it worked perfectly exept ever once in a while when you super jump to hit a block you either keep bouncing next to it or go flying off the screen (happened to me once).